Tuesday, November 24, 2009
Thanksgiving Break
So I'm sitting in my dorm right now and I'm pretty sure I am the ONLY person in my hallway right now! Everyone has gone home for Thanksgiving! I couldn't go home because I have my last volleyball game tomorrow and my parents think it would be pointless for me to fly home for a couple of days and then fly me back home again just a weeks later for Christmas break. So instead of going home I will be going with A.J., one of my teammates to her house in Richmond for Thanksgiving. A.J.'s mom was nice enough to have me and a few of my other teammates who aren't going home over to share Thanksgiving with them. Also it's weird thinking about how tomorrow is my last game of the season! I can't wait to dominate Virginia Tech!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I also did get to go home because we are still in the NCAA tournament. Everybody on my team went to my coachs house to have thanksgiving dinner. I cant wait to go home in a couple of weeks.
ReplyDeleteSame here! I haven't been home since July 2nd!
ReplyDelete