Wednesday, November 18, 2009

On the Road

We leave early tomorrow morning for two of our last away games this season. We are first going to Georgia to play Georgia Tech and then South Carolina to play Clemson. The bus ride to Georgia will be about 8 and a half hours! So we will be spending lots of quality time together! It will give me a chance to catch up on a lot of homework as well. Hopefully we come home with two more wins this weekend! Go Hoos!

5 comments:

  1. Good luck on the game! To help me do work on the road, I bought a book light so I could do my work in the evenings without distrubing many people around me. I have many meets next semester so I am considering taking four classes. Is it very challenging to keep up with your work? It must be fun travelling so much and spending time with your team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. Wow that is an extremely long bus ride. Long bus rides are the best time to get work done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. at least you are going some place warmer than here lol good luck down there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck!! I hope you guys win both games.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck young rachel. Even though bus rides could help with team chemistry after a while they can also take a toll on someones body becasue of the lack of rest

    ReplyDelete