Thursday, November 12, 2009

Last Home Games This Weekend.

This weekend will be our last home games for the season. Saturday night is our senior night and that is the last time our seniors will play at home. Thinking about that really makes me realize that these four years of college athletics fly by quickly and you should really treasure every moment. Sure there are days when you may not want to go to practice or things just aren't going right but think about all the great memories and experiences that you will take away from it when it's all said and done. Getting to play a college sport is something that not everyone gets to do so I am going to make sure that I make the best of it and enjoy the experience. That's all I have to say about that! And come to our senior night game on Saturday at 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment