Saturday, November 21, 2009
Last Game of the Season
On Wednesday it is the last game of the season. So after that I can say I survived my freshman year of college volleyball! It has been a great experience and I can't wait for my next three seasons to come. For the fourth years on the team, it will be the last volleyball match of their career. We will be playing Virginia Tech at Tech on their senior night so it will be a great match. I know that all of us including the fourth years will be playing our hearts out because we would like to end the season with a win. I hope we play our hardest and make the best of the rest of our season!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You are going to do great kid! Goodluck, play hard and make sure you are always have fun. Wish I could be there but we leave for the Bahamas Tuesday morning. I shall be there in spirit! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks girl! :)
ReplyDelete