Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Teammates
Some days I don't know what I would do without my teammates! They are my second family; I'm with them everyday and I love it. Yea we get on each other's nerves every once in a while but at the end of the day they are always there for you. Coming to a school so far away from home was a bit scary for me at first because I literally didn't know anyone except for my teammates and coaches. And even then I didn't know my teammates all that well yet. But right from the beginning they were very welcoming and I am very grateful that the upperclassmen have taken us first years under their wing. It's nice to have people that you can go to for advice or help on anything you need. It has definitely made the transition from being so far away from home a lot easier.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i agree having the upper classman on my team look out for me, and take me and the other freshman under their wing has made it a whole different college exoerience
ReplyDeleteI understand my teammates are a big part of my life to the point where they are now like my brothers and I love them all
ReplyDeleteI hear you twin! I don't know what I would do without my teamates either. They are the best!!! They are my sisters and I love all of them to death and would take a bullet for everyone.
ReplyDelete