Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Traveling for the Weekend

Tomorrow the volleyball team leaves for Maryland to play the University of Maryland and then we will fly to Boston College to play them as well. Normally when we travel I miss all my classes for that day but tomorrow we are leaving later in the evening. So I will get to go to all my classes and the we will practice for about two hours before leaving on the sleeper bus. I'm glad I won't miss any class because I missed a lot earlier in the season because of all the traveling we did. I always like going on the sleeper bus rather than flying because the sleeper bus is more comfortable and I can get more homework done. I also like it because it's fun to be able to hang out with my team. I'm excited to get the opportunity to play this weekend and hopefully bring home two more wins!

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment