Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy Day

I woke up this morning for my 8 o' clock class and when I arrive there only six of my classmates are there. It turned out our class was cancelled but our teacher did not send an email that informed us of this until 1:30 in the morning! So I could've gotten a little extra sleep because my next class wasn't until 9:30! I went to my next class which seemed like it dragged on forever. After that I went back to my dorm to pack my suitcase for our volleyball trip this weekend. After packing I went to lunch at Newcomb and went to my class at 12:30. We got our tests back and I did well so I was happy about that! Finally my classes were over for the day but before I went to the gym for practice I had to go back to the dorms to get my suitcase. Practice was a little shorter today because we were leaving on the travel bus to Maryland around 7. On the bus we watched the movie "The Proposal". It was really good and it took up most of the driving time. Now I am currently sitting in my hotel in Maryland and I am excited to play in my match tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment