Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Boring Day

This morning I woke up for my 8 o' clock class at 7:45 and got there right on time. My first class was ENWR. Today we got into groups of three and presented a chapter from the book. After my ENWR class I had sociology with my two other first year teammates, Tobi and Jess. Then I had a break and went back to my dorm for a little bit and then I met up with another one of my teammates, Hillary, and we ate at the Pavilion because we were getting sick of eating at the dining hall. Then I went to my 12:30 Art History class. After that class I went back to the dorms because I got an email saying I had a package. My grandpa sent me a card with some candy and money! It was a nice surprise and it's always good to know that your family is thinking about you back home! Before I knew it, it was time for practice so I made my way over to the gym. Today's practice was good and we even got out a little early! Now I am in study hall writing my daily blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment