Thursday, October 29, 2009
Game Tomorrow
Today was kind of a boring day. I had class at eight this morning and then again at 9:45 and 12:30. After my classes I went to look at apartments that I am thinking about living in next year. The one I liked the most is called Veneable and its down 14th street. I'm going to live with Tobi, another first year on my team so that should be fun. After looking at apartments we had practice and ice bath. After that we went to dinner at one of the donor's of the volleyball programs house. She also used to play on the volleyball team. We had lasagna and spaghetti. It was really good and it was nice to have a home-cooked meal since all I've been eating is dining hall food. Tomorrow night we have a big game against Florida State at seven! I'm excited for that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment