Monday, October 26, 2009
Successful Weekend
We won both of our games this weekend which was awesome! It's always great to get two more wins, especially on the road! We played Maryland first and beat them in 3 games and then we played Boston College the next day and beat them in 5 games. When we were traveling to BC a complication arose! We landed at the airport and we were waiting for our travel bus to come but it had gotten in a minor accident so we had to find a different way to get to our hotel! Everything ended up working out so it was okay. I'd never been to Boston before so it was exciting to see part of the city. The weather was kind of crummy though; it rained the whole time we were there. I was also not feeling too well the whole weekend. I had a really bad cold but I'm feeling better. On the way back home we flew on Jet Blue which is a plane that has more legroom and tv's! So that was nice to have on the way back! Now I'm back and happy to be back in Charlottesville!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment